Next Irish Meet: Wicklow, Ireland - Sunday 12th October

Discussions about meetings, both organised by us and by others, can take place here. If you want to organise a meeting yourself, this is the place to start! If you want to inform everyone of a meeting no one might know, feel free to post it here too.

Moderators: jifflemon, coyote1980, Rachel

Darren
Can tell where the 480 was built

Next Irish Meet: Wicklow, Ireland - Sunday 12th October

Post by Darren » Wed Oct 01, 2008 8:59 pm

The next Irish meet will be Sunday 12th October.

Meeting Place: Texaco Garage just off Junction 11 on the M50.
This will mean you take the exit and just go to the next small roundabout and loop back on yourself.

Meeting Time: 11.00am, leaving 11.30am

An interesting route has been finalised by Brendan in the direction of Brittas and across the Wicklow mountains heading for Powerscourt waterfall ( there is a 5e entry fee per adult , but its well worth it ) great for Photo's and there are toilets and hot food, coffee available here if required.

Once completed here we'll head off to Laragh for lunch after which we'll take in the lovely Valley of Glenmalure before heading to Rathrrum and then back via Glendalough to Vallymount and then finally stopping in Blessington were we can all go our seperate ways.

If anybody is interested let me know how many will be in your party so I can pass the information onto Brendan who is making the lunch reservation!

I'll be there in the 855, and hope to see a few of you again!! :volvo:
[b]Make:[/b] Volvo � [b]Model:[/b] 480 S � [b]Year:[/b] 1995 � [b]Colour[/b]: Black Met. � [b]Engine[/b]: 1721cc

[img]http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e279/thisismyminiadventure/V480S/sigavatar/480S_Downhill.jpg[/img]

moslo
480 Newbie

Post by moslo » Thu Oct 09, 2008 5:47 pm

As luck would have it i'm up in Belfast this weekend.

Might pass some of you heading back down on Sun eve!

Darren

Post by Darren » Fri Oct 10, 2008 1:41 pm

That's a shame! :(

Only a few days to go guys, who else is up for it?

Roll on Sunday! :volvo:
[b]Make:[/b] Volvo � [b]Model:[/b] 480 S � [b]Year:[/b] 1995 � [b]Colour[/b]: Black Met. � [b]Engine[/b]: 1721cc

[img]http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e279/thisismyminiadventure/V480S/sigavatar/480S_Downhill.jpg[/img]

Darren

Post by Darren » Tue Oct 14, 2008 9:45 pm

It was an excellent meet on Sunday with some awesome driving roads and scenery!

I also said hello to 150k miles on the 855 so once I get home from the US next week I'll be applying for a High Mileage Club badge! :volvo:

Clickity click for pictures!

Here are a couple of my favourite;

Roll on the next meet; a Christmas special perhaps? :hopping: