Barnsley GT

When you spot a 480 and wonder if it's someone from the forum: ask it here! One rule: do NOT post registration plates.

Moderators: jifflemon, coyote1980, Rachel

Maisie
Knows where Volvo is from

Barnsley GT

Post by Maisie » Mon Jul 07, 2008 6:53 pm

3:15pm Monday 7th July
Glossop Road, Sheffield
A.K.A. Mrs Dragon

2003 Silver Mercedes A160
Part shares in Dragon's 4.6 HSE Range Rover (hmmmm... zooooooom!) :-D

barnsleyGT

Post by barnsleyGT » Fri Jul 11, 2008 3:45 pm

on me way to/from Hallamshire hospital we go every two or three months. i hate driving in sheff, too much traffic and speedcameras, sooo glad i dont have to commute. i always see a blue es on the main A61 tho which makes my day (me an the other half make a thing of "is it there?" :lol: ) as i dont see any on my runs round the tarn.

ooohh i tell a lie i saw a black (turbo?) think u or dragon mentioned it ages back. think its got twin exhaust maybe, tinted windows. ugly as hell it is. the word chav mobile never came out of my mouth ;)

never gonna spot u to wave tho in ur benz? get urself's back 480'in

Maisie

Post by Maisie » Sat Jul 12, 2008 10:09 am

Ah yes, the Hallamshire, I was on my way out from collecting my mother from one of her days out there! :(
As I work at RHH, and travel in on the A61, I often see the same blue 480 tucked away in its little driveway and it always cheers me. :hopping:

As for the A class, yes you may never spot me, but I will try to remember to wave next time I spot you.

A.
A.K.A. Mrs Dragon

2003 Silver Mercedes A160
Part shares in Dragon's 4.6 HSE Range Rover (hmmmm... zooooooom!) :-D